The Solderless Pedalboard Cable Kit - No Cable Stripping Required, 10ft Cable & 10 Gold Tip Connectors with Magnetic Screws Make 5 DIY Patch Cables for Guitar Effects Pedals & Pedal Board
Your pedal board is as unique as your playing style. That’s why we made a Solderless Pedalboard Cable Kit that allows you to easily customize the length of five patch cables. Building your pedalboard and guitar tone has never been so easy!
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - Quickly cut your desired cable length with scissors and connect the 1/4" jacks using the magnetic screws and screwdriver. No cable stripping required.
- CUSTOMIZABLE - Tailor the length of 5 low profile patch cables with 10ft of cable and 10 right angle solder-free connectors. To make straight cables, simply leave the connector caps off.
- SUPERIOR TONE - Shielded oxygen free copper cable and gold tipped connectors resist corrosion and provide low capacitance for pure signal transparency.
- BUILT TO LAST - Simple yet rugged design to withstand abuse on stage or in the studio.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we'll refund your money no questions asked within 30 days. Crosby is a proud Canadian company.
Cable width measures 0.16". Connector cap measures 0.39" x 0.47”. Kit includes 10 connectors, 10ft of cable and 1 magnetic screwdriver.
1. Cut desired cable length using scissors or exacto knife. Be sure to cut the cable straight and not on an angle.
2. Remove screw on the connector cap, detach cap and firmly insert the cable. To make straight cables, simply leave the connector caps off.
3. Replace the connector cap and tightly refasten the screw. Test each cable individually before wiring up your pedalboard.
If a cable is not working or there's a loss of tone or volume, tighten the screw as firmly as possible until a connection is made. If that doesn't work, try backing the screw off a little. If there's still no connection, make sure the cable is cut straight and firmly inserted into the connector.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 30 days.