1. Do not disassemble or repair the tuner by yourself.
2. Do not use or store the tuner under the following circumstances: high humidity, dirty conditions or risk of shock.
3. Dropping the tuner on hard surfaces may cause it to malfunction.
4. Do not use cleaning products or alcohol to clean the tuner as it may damage it.
5. Discard used batteries according to your local bylaws.
II. PART NAMES AND FUNCTIONS
|1. LCD Screen: Displays tuner operations
2. Button: Power
3. Button: A4
4. Silicon Case
6. Headstock Clamp
7. Battery Compartment: Remove the Silicone cover for access.
Press & hold for two seconds
Select tuning options
Adjust A4 tuning frequency
IV. TUNER OPERATION
1. Set the tuner mode by following section III. BUTTON FUNCTIONS AND OPERATIONS.
2. Clip the tuner onto the headstock or any other part of your instrument where the tuner can detect vibrations.
3. When tuning, the screen will change colour as the indicator moves to the “IN TUNE” position.
V. HOW TO REPLACE THE SILICON COVER
1. Pull the silicon cover away from the tuner.
2. Slide the opening of the cover off the headstock clamp.
3. Repeat the above steps in reverse to replace the cover.
VI. REPLACING THE BATTERY
Before use, load the included battery in the tuner.
1. To replace the battery, pull back the silicone cover to expose the battery compartment. Slide up on the battery
compartment cover to open it.
2. Put the battery into the battery compartment by placing the negative (-) pole of the battery down. Replace the
battery compartment cover.
3. After loading the battery, the tuner will be on and in tuner mode.
4. To save power, the tuner will automatically turn off after three minutes of inactivity.
5. If the display becomes dark and no longer operates normally, the battery must be replaced.
1. A4 Frequency: 410 - 450 Hz
2. Tuning Range: 0A (27.5Hz) - 8C (4186.01Hz)
3. Tuning Icons: c-chromatic, g-guitar, b-bass, v-violin, u-ukulele
4. Body Size: 1.9" (L) x 1.5" (W) x 0.6" (H) cm
5. Weight: 1.2oz
CR2032 Battery: 1pc