Pure Bone Bridge Pins with Abalone Dot Inlay for Six String Acoustic Guitar
Add clarity, tone, sustain and volume to your acoustic guitar with our Pure Bone Bridge Pins. Made from genuine ox bone with abalone inlay, our bridge pins offer an easy and affordable way to improve your guitar tone.
- IMPROVED TONE - Our slotted Pure Bone Bridge Pins can add clarity, tone, sustain and volume to your acoustic guitar.
- ENHANCED AESTHETICS - Upgrade the appearance of your guitar with our finely crafted white ox bone bridge pins with abalone inlay.
- MADE TO LAST - Unlike plastic or wood bridge pins, bone won't easily break or swell with moisture, causing the bridge to crack.
- EASY TO USE - Compared to low profile pins, our Pure Bone Bridge Pins feature a pronounced collar for easy removal.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we'll refund your money no questions asked within 30 days. Crosby is a proud Canadian company.
- Length: 1.2" (30.5mm)
- Shank diameter: 0.21" (5.3mm)
- Head diameter: 0.31” (8mm)
- String slot: 0.08” (2mm)
- Bottom diameter: 0.16” (4mm)
- Taper: 3 degrees
*Since our bridge pins are handmade, there can be a variation in size of plus or minus 0.02" (0.5mm).
Be sure to measure your current bridge pins to ensure that our Pure Bone Bridge Pins will fit your guitar. If the pins are too big for your bridge, gently sand them down until they fit.
100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back within 30 days.